Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

About Me



Just for those who would like to get to know me better :) Feel free to send more questions if you have any I haven't answered about myself. I do have a warning, I *love* being behind the camera because I'm not too fond of being in front of it! Perhaps it's because I know how to get a good shot of someone else, but never can get a good one taken of me. Although I do think this one is one of the cuter shots of me. ETA: I'm updating this a little, so I'm going to make it newer.

Are you in a serious relationship?
I'd hope after almost 10 years of being married I can say I am in a serious relationship! Like many relationships we have had our ups and downs, but we're still holding on and fighting to keep it together.

Do you have any children?
I have two children and I feel really blessed to have them. My first son was born 2-14-2006 after trying to conceive for 2 1/2 years and suffering one miscarriage at 6 weeks. My second son was born 7-31-2011 after trying to conceive for 3 1/2 years and suffering 2 miscarriages at 6w2d and 8w3d.

What did you want to be when you grew up?
Exactly what I am today... a mother and a budding "photographer". Although I may not ever be professional, I love the photos I have (and promise to show some off soon).

What talent do you wish you had?
I'd say like most people I'd love to be able to sing. Although truthfully I think learning guitar would be a neat talent to know. For now I'm happy with photography as my one and only real talent!

Any tattoos/piercings?
I used to have a piercing on my eyebrow. You can see the scar from it, but that's all it will be. It was too much hassle keeping it clean and not having my skin irritated. I also have three holes in each ear as well, but hardly ever use earrings (especially in the cartridge because I have sensitive skin and it irritates it the most in that part).

Do you have any pets?
Two cats, Luna and Jasmine. Unfortunately we lost our third unexpectedly in March of this year. I miss our dear Boots deeply. I'll probably mention them a few times, since they have their own quirky personalities.

What are your hobbies?
Photography is the hobby I love the most. I also love to do crafts - quilting, cross stitching, crocheting, and making jewelry although I never get the time to do that it seems. I still have a project from 5 1/2 years ago I'm needing to work on. It's a Tiger quilt for my husband.. it's huge and I haven't finished cross stitching "Return to Pooh Corner" on it. I should finish that for Christmas or is birthday this year!! I'll show it soon, I promise!

Do you work?
Although I'm not employed outside the home I try to make some cash through working on Zazzle. I design items, post them on different products and hope people buy them! I don't make a lot, but it's helpful for Christmas money. Here's my stores:

Alittlebitoffun - A lot of random items - mostly humor.
Tshirtsforacause - A site that mostly has breast cancer awareness items (working on getting more up. I donate to different charities on what this one makes).
InvitesnMore - Currently working on some wedding invitations, but mostly baby announcements and baby shower invitations.

Feel free to ask me some questions as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...